WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR $38,000 to $42,000 PLUS A YEAR
FOR 1ST OR 2ND SHIFT.
The Warehouse Supervisor maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering
items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
1. Accomplished warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training,
assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation
actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
2. Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic
plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service
standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
3. Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring
expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
4. Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating
inventory transfers with related departments.
5. Delivers supplies & equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
6. Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles;
7. Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting
8. Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
9. Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns;
requiring preventitive maintenance; calling for repairs.
10. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical
11. Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Previous experience in supervision, safety, data entry. Sk
Dependability, reporting skills, analyzing
information, dealing with complexity, deadline-oriented, time management, equipment maintenance,