Boyer Trucks, a leader in the commercial transportation market for 90 years, is looking for a detail oriented candidate who can perform all aspects of shipping, receiving and inventory flow . This is a full-time – 1st shift position, Monday thru Friday, with a half day every eighth or ninth Saturday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All facets of the inventory process and flow.
- Shipping, receiving, picking and stocking of parts.
- Receive and verify order quantities on shipments.
- Prepare orders shipments, deliveries and customer will call.
- Maintain shipping and receiving records.
- Handle warranty claim recall parts.
- Pick parts orders.
- Stock parts shelves, assist customers.
- Process back orders and record inventory adjustments.
- Maintain professional image and positive attitude.
- Be able to get forklift certification
- Other duties as assigned.
- Climb, bend, crouch
- Lift to 50 pounds
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Union Pension
- Ford Employee Discount on Vehicles and Cell phones
- Uniform Allowance
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Company 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.