Tower Camera Operator
The primary responsibility of this position is to operate the tower camera for live production and to assist in preparation for live productions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To operate a camera positioned in a fifty foot tower.
- Become familiar with equipment
- Assist in installation of equipment needed for live productions.
- Monitor and clean TV monitors on assigned level.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Canterbury Park conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check and verification of work history.
- Must be able to attain a Minnesota Racing Commission (MRC) license.
- Current enrollment in a 2 or 4 year program in a related field preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, work outdoors in all weather conditions, work at heights, sit, and use fingers and hands to handle, feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Flexibility of schedule is required. Available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays during the live racing season (May-September).
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds.
Canterbury Park is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.