Supply Chain Support Services Specialist
Location: St. Paul - 205 University
Hours: Casual employee - no set regular hours
Orders, maintains and dispenses products to patient care areas and all other departments in the 200 and 205 buildings. Sends products to offsite clinics as needed. Monitors and inputs all requests for equipment/supplies. Supports shipping/receiving area as needed. Maintains MMIS (Materials Management Inventory System). Provides excellent customer service at the highest level.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills at a basic level data entry.
- Knowledge and understanding of personal computers include thorough knowledge of standard e-mail and calendar products.
- Willingness to learn MMIS and special purpose software as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of medical supplies.
- Knowledge of inventory management.