New Horizon Sub Network (Central Metro)Address
3405 Annapolis Lane N, Suite 100, Plymouth, Minnesota 55447Full-Time/Part Time
All employees are expected to provide a warm, nurturing, safe, and loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected.
For a position as a teacher's aide we are looking for someone who...
- Has completed a high school diploma or GED.
- Takes pride in the implementation of an age appropriate curriculum.
- Communicates with passion and professionalism with children and coworkers.
- Is self-motivated, self-directed, creative reliable and trustworthy.
- Previous experience working in early childhood education is a plus but NOT required.
- Desires the opportunity to build a career with a Minnesota based, growing company!
- Must pass the Applicant Background Study required by the Department of Human Services.
- Must have documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must meet the qualifications of an aide as defined under the Department of Human Services' Rule 3 requirements.
- Must have the physical abilities to perform the following job duties:
- to hear the conversational voice with or without a hearing aid
- to see and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses
- to speak and be understood under normal circumstances
- to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds
- to use arms, hands, legs, and feet with or without corrective devices to accomplish the job, including evacuation of the building during emergencies.
We offer a suite of benefits including...
- a fun, professional work environment
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Child care discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continued Education Training
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as necessary or desired. E.O.E.