At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company. We have built a nurturing and rewarding culture diligently over the last 20 years. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every Team Member to go beyond their defined roles and learn more. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding career, then OATI is the place to be! To learn more, please visit our website at www.oati.com.
OATI is looking for Software Developers with 1-3 years of experience in building innovative, smart and complex applications for openings in Minneapolis, MN. Successful candidates will have strong understanding of requirement specifications and software design in order to write codes in already developed modules or new module development. This position requires the ability to write efficient and quality code per coding standards from software design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related study required
- Substantial experience in .Net 3.0/4.0, WPF applications – development and deployment
- Good programming and communication skills with the aptitude for building stable solutions
- Ability to be a team player and work in collaboration with other team members
- Strong knowledge of relational database design concepts
- Capable of leading efforts utilizing Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server 2008, SOA
- Capable of reading, tuning and maintaining SQL Stored Procedures
- Expert level of knowledge in relation to data integration, web services and database optimization
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Microsoft .Net technology is a plus
- Ability to work in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and is able to engage with and manage the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders
OATI offers full time employment with competitive salary and benefits, including 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and excellent health and dental insurance programs, as well as a career with growth and stability. Applicants must be self-motivated, energetic, and willing to work in a team-oriented company.
To apply please send resume to OATI Recruitment by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.
OATI is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance, or protected Veteran status.