RN / Supervisor
Homeward Bound serves children, adolescents and adults with a variety of disabilities, but we have the unique capacity of meeting the needs of those with the most severe and profound disabilities. Our direct support professionals, nurses, nurse case managers, supervisors and managers work together to provide respectful, dignified personal assistance and support to children and adults with disabilities.
We are currently hiring for an RN/Supervisor position in Brooklyn Park.
This is a leadership position which manages staff / volunteers. This position is responsible for the overall Nurse Case Management, Program and Operations for our four person Community Alternative Care (CAC) home in Brooklyn Park. CAC homes offer services to help people live as independently as possible in community settings. These homes offer hospital level care to individuals with a variety of complex medical needs.
This is a full time, benefits eligible position which has some flexibility in the schedule.
A GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE is available including:
- Paid Time Off - up to 6 hours per pay period
- Health Insurance - several plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance – premium paid for employee
- Life Insurance - FREE for employee
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 403(b) (retirement plan) - employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement - for employees working toward a degree in the healthcare field
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for CEUs through training
- CEU reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
- Retention bonus
- Must have a current Registered Nursing license in the state of MN.
- One year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid MN driver's license with a good driving record required.
- Must be able to work as a team player as well as independently.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified applicants may email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org