Program Manager - PRC
Homeward Bound is one of the largest providers of residential services to individuals with severe and complex disabilities. Homeward Bound, Inc. is a partnership between individuals with disabilities and the caring people committed to providing an individualized, challenging and life-affirming growth experience. We are seeking compassionate, sensitive people who are motivated to make a difference in the lives of others for the following opportunity:
Program Resource Coordinator
We are seeking a dynamic individual with proven leadership skills to work as Program Resource Coordinator (PRC). This is a leadership, supervisory position which manages staff and volunteers. This person is responsible for the overall program and operation of the home you supervise. Must have effective verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work as a team player as well as independently.
This is a full time, benefits eligible position which has 20 hours of direct care and 20 hours of QIDP work each week.
- Four year degree in an approved area of study and one year (FTE) experience with people with developmental disabilities
- Designated coordinator qualified with a combination of education/experience totaling 4 FTEs with schooling in a field related to human services
- A valid Minnesota driver's license with a good driving record is mandatory.
- You must be able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds as most of our individuals require assistance with transfers.
- You must be able to understand, speak, read, and write the English language.
- Because we provide services to vulnerable children and adults Homeward Bound will only employ applicants who pass a criminal background check.
- Program and positive intervention experience.
- One year supervisory experience.
A GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE is available including:
-Paid Time Off - up to 6 hours per pay period after 3 months of employment
-Health Insurance - several plans to choose from
-Dental Insurance - FREE for employee
-Life Insurance - FREE for employee
-Short & Long Term Disability
-403(b) (retirement plan) - employer match after 2 years of employment
-Tuition Reimbursement - for employees working toward a degree in the healthcare field
Send your letter of intent and resume to email@example.com
Fax to 763-525-4084 Attn: Recruiter
Mail to 12805 Hwy 55, Suite 400, Plymouth MN 55441 Attn: Recruiter