Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Start the new year with a new career as a Licensed Practical Nurse! Work in a state of the art Assisted Living or Rehabilitation and Living Center in Northwest Rochester.
We are offering a $3,000.00 Sign On Bonus
$300 30 Days
$500 6 Months
$1,000 9 Months
$1,200 1 Year Anniversary
The Licensed Practical Nurse shall perform in accordance with state and local laws and within the guidelines of his/her professional organization. All functions shall be performed in accordance with the established policies and practices of the particular institution in which the LPN is performing his/her duties. The LPN is qualified by education, training, experience and demonstrated abilities to give nursing care under the direction of a RN and to have the knowledge of the principles of psychological, biological and social sciences.
Homestead at Rochester, Volunteers of America, 1900 Ballington Blvd NW, Rochester, MN 55901
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents’ charts, doctor’s orders, residents’ plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.