Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
What we do:
Westchester Senior Living has been part of community life in the Valley of the Sun for more than 30 years. Westchester Senior Living is a premier living and health care campus providing a variety of options and a continuity of care for our community including delightfully spacious, sensibly planned independent living apartment homes and assisted-living services allowing as much independence and activity as a person is able in a lovely garden setting of assisted-living apartment homes. On the same campus, Westchester Care Center provides customized residential care, including 24-hour licensed nurse/staff coverage and transitional care. We are also proud to announce the newest addition to our campus, Tivoli Manor, which provides the much needed service of Memory Support Assisted Living.
- Respite Care
- Long-term Care.
- Memory Support
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Care
What you can expect from us:
- Top benefits and compensation
- Corporate support
- Leadership development
- Growth opportunities
1. Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field; must be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in the state of Arizona.
2. Minimum of five (5) years Management experience, preferably in a long-term care healthcare setting; knowledge of long-term healthcare and public health settings; familiarity with Federal and State regulations and requirements for long-term care.
3. Negotiation skills and ability to carry on several levels of reasoning at once during problem-solving sessions.
4. High degree of professionalism; ability to deal with extremely confidential information.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and the Internet.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Flexibility to work occasional weekends and holidays.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.