Lead Infant Teacher
All employees are expected to provide a warm, nurturing, safe, and loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected.
For as position as a lead teacher we are looking for someone who...
- Has completed a college degree or credits in Early Childhood Education or a closely related field.
- Has had previous experience working with young children in a related field.
- Offer a program that meets the emotional, physical, intellectual, and social needs of both the individual and the group to include the special needs, talents, and individual style and pace of learning.
- Takes pride in the development and implementation of an age appropriate curriculum.
- Is self-motivated, self-directed, creative reliable and trustworthy.
- Communicates with passion and professionalism with children, parents, and coworkers.
- Desires the opportunity to build a career with a Minnesota based, growing company!
- Must pass the Applicant Background Study required by the Department of Human Services.
- Must have documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must meet the qualifications of a lead teacher as defined under the Department of Human Services' Rule 3 requirements.
- Qualifying college credits required and previous experience preferred.
- Must have the physical abilities to perform the following job duties:
- to hear the conversational voice with or without a hearing aid
- to see and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses
- to speak and be understood under normal circumstances
- to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds
- to use arms, hands, legs, and feet with or without corrective devices to accomplish the job, including evacuation of the building during emergencies.
We offer a suite of benefits including...
- a fun, professional work environment
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Child care discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continued Education Training
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as necessary or desired. E.O.E.