Inside Parts Sales Rep - 2nd Shift
- Services parts requests submitted by internal & external customers of Boyer Ford Trucks, including parts research, pulling the requested, parts for customers, invoicing, receiving cores & returned parts, and submitting special orders for parts not on hand.
- Issue purchase orders for local purchases.
- Assist in maintaining an efficient & accurate system of inventory control.
- Ensure that all products are invoiced at the time of purchase.
- Assist as needed in the checking in and shelving of new stock.
- Follow all Boyer Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other policies set by company management.
- Keep a neat & organized workplace & assist in housekeeping tasks necessary to maintain a clean & professional workplace.
- Assist as needed in packaging & shipment of product to customers.
- Read and maintain current knowledge on products, information & changes provided by management and OEM vendors.
- Must participate in all training provided by Boyer Trucks.
- Ensure that all unsold or uncommitted product is shelved in the assigned bin location.
- Document and handle all warranty parts per Boyer Trucks and OEM vendors SOP's.
- Document and handle all cores in accordance with Boyer Trucks and OEM vendor SOP's and return timeline requirements.
- Document and handle all special order parts receipts per Boyer Trucks SOP's.
- Perform overtime as requested.
- MS Office Suite
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- High School or better.
- Detailed oriented, intermediate computer skills & Microsoft Office software skills, experience in automotive/truck parts/equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâs legal duty to furnish information.