Guest Services Delivery Driver
The primary purpose of this position is to transport Canterbury Park's daily racing forms to and from various outlets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete daily vehicle inspection report prior to departure.
- Check email & tracking for daily confirmation of Daily Racing Forms shipment status and adhere to scheduled pick up and return times.
- Follow depot procedures when picking forms up from the depot.
- Verify received quantity by edition of all DRFs with shipment paperwork and report variances immediately.
- Manually load and unload DRF bundles into and out of delivery vehicle for pick-ups, delivery to Canterbury Park, outlets and all returns daily.
- Maintain accurate inventory reports for all deliveries and returns.
- Safely transport DRFs from the Depot to Canterbury Park.
- Sort and separate outlet delivery forms based on daily orders.
- Safely transport DRFs to and from outlets after verifying individual order inventory.
- Consistently obey all state traffic laws including speed, etc.
- Complete proper paperwork if a vehicle is damaged or if the conditions require attention and or repair.
- Responsible for the safe care and cleanliness of Canterbury Park's delivery vehicle.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have a good driving record, valid driver's license, general automobile knowledge required.
- Must be 18 years of age and must have held a valid driver's license for a minimum of one year.
- Must be able to pass Canterbury Park's pre-employment screening which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, Drug Screening, and Canterbury Park's Safe Driving Policy.
- Must be able to attain a Minnesota Racing Commission (MRC) license.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous customer service experience.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, this position may require working nights, weekends, holidays and a flexible schedule.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and move 40 pounds.
- This position also requires frequent stooping, twisting or bending and frequent wrist or hand use.
- Requires working outdoors in all weather conditions.
Canterbury Park is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.