Field Service Technician
Direct hire opportunity in Rogers for Field Service Technician. Will be providing sales/applications support, applications and service related procedure development, training customers or distributors with automated packaging equipment. Will be providing technical phone support, field service, equipment install and repairs.
Must have clean driving record. Position is contingent on criminal background and drug screen.
Target salary range is 60-65k. Benefits to include medical and dental insurance, company matched 401k/profit sharing plan.
Please submit resumes in Word format along with salary requirements to attention Kelly Swinjakow at email@example.com for consideration.
- Associates degree in a technical specialty or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in servicing electro-mechanical equipment or equivalent. Automated packaging equipment experience is highly desired.
- Intermediate/advanced understanding of electrical schematics and PLC’s.
- Strong electro-mechanical aptitude and related troubleshooting skills. Able to interpret and evaluate information and create analytical approaches to achieve results.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid Class D driver’s license.
- Ability to travel 50-60% of the time.