Electronic Assembler Openings $15.50 Plus DOQ
Electronic Assemblers $15.50 plus an hour depending on qualifications, Microscope experience is a must.
Interested in leaning new things type assemblers that have experience building electro/mechanical parts.
They will need to be able to clean, install, mount, fasten, align and adjust components including optics.
Paying attention to detail is a must.
Will learn troubleshooting and repair or replacement of parts.
Maintaining records for progress and problems required
|Major Job Duties||
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Necessary to Perform This Job
Questions to Determine Whether The Candidate Has The KSA’s to Perform The Job
- Electronic and Optical Assembly of Sensors
- Optics Alignment
- Documentation Written/Electronic
- Experience Doing Small Parts Assembly
- Good Eye and Hand Coordination
- Detail Orientated
- Ability To Speak and Write Fluent English
- Follow Written and Verbal Work Instruction
- Ability To Work Overtime
- Ability To Assist Others and Maintain Shipment Schedules
- Ability To Be at Work and On Time as Scheduled
- Ability to Work With Scope/ Mantis
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
Nice to Have:
- Soldering Skill of Small
- What Type of Assemblies Have You Done In The Past?
- What Types of Tools Have You Used?
- What Type of Instructions Have You Used?
- Is There Anything Preventing You From Working Overtime?
- Which Do You Prefer: Working In a Group or Working Alone?
- How Would You Deal With Having To Get a Large or Urgent Order Out To Meet A Ship Date?
- How do you guard against ESD – Electro Static Discharge
- What Type Of Chemicals Have You Used At Other Jobs
- In The Morning, What is Your Preferred Start Time?
- What Computer Skills Do You
- Is There Anything Preventing
You From Speaking The
English Language Only, While
On The Production Floor
Thank you for your interest in working with Atlas Staffing Inc. Atlas would like for you to come into our office at 7976 Brooklyn Boulevard, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445.
You may come in between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Please bring in two forms of government issued IDs. Please contact the office at 763-400-7643 with any questions.