Direct hire opportunity in Brooklyn Park for an Electrical Engineer with an Electronics background. Position is contingent on criminal background and drug screen. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit resumes in Word format along with salary requirements to attention Kelly Swinjakow at Kelly@arsmn.com for consideration.
Electrical Engineer or Technical Degree with electronics background.
Product Development experience from concept to Beta testing.
- Implementation of various types of sensor technologies.
- Reading and generating top level electrical layouts/schematics.
- Prototyping and testing electrical circuits in mechanical assemblies.
- Debugging electrical circuits
- Basic understanding of data communication formats.
Experience in managing outside design sources:L
- Explaining design intents and features.
- Answering questions.
- Suggesting and implementing design changes.
- Assuring vendors follow schedules.
Hands on experience:
- Wiring, prototyping, testing electrical equipment designs.
- Mechanical ability for creating and modifying mechanical assemblies.
Desired but not required:
- National Instruments test equipment and software experience.
- SolidWorks CAD software experience
- AutoCAD experience.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical prints.