Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Bloomington, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $17.50 hourly
Public Transportation: No
The Customer Service Representative interacts with customers, promptly responding to all inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner. Solicit and encourage the sale of company products and provides information to customers on product features, prices, services and substitutes when asked.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers and transfers incoming phone calls
- Utilizes paging system.
- Have exceptional listening skills.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, invoice questions, warranties and product information.
- Receives and checks customer complaints.
- Enters orders into the computer and prepares invoices.
- Records or files copies of orders received.
- Answers questions from customers or directs them to the person who is able to assist them.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system and/or any other resource to rectify them.
- Has ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to remain calm while working under some demanding or stressful situations.
- High school diploma required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related customer service required.
- Exceptional experience in effective business communications, including grammar and phone/email etiquette required.
- Computer proficiency with a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel required.
- Experience with international shipping desired
- Exceptional speed and accuracy for data entry
- Strong organizational skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Uses traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
- The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the day. May include lifting up to 25 pounds.
- This position may require occasional overtime.
Please apply in person at our Bloomington office, or you may apply online at www.atlasstaffinginc.com.
If you have a resume available, be ready to present it with your application.
We accept applications Monday – Friday, from 10am – 4pm, or by appointment.
Atlas Staffing, Inc.
1310 W 98th St
Bloomington, MN 55431
Phone (952) 884-6074