Count Team Member
This position is to ensure the safeguard of Canterbury Park's assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safeguard Canterbury Park's assets.
- Balance paperwork to total amount of chip inventory.
- Count and record each shift's chip amount.
- Complete paperwork, and record numbers into Cage Bally Application for transport of chip inventory to Chip Bank and of cash inventory to Vault.
- Count and verify cash from Casino Games tables.
- Record cash totals into CMP Accounting program.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic math aptitude.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to interact with guests and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to pass Canterbury Park's pre-employment screening which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, and credit check.
- Must be able to attain a Minnesota Racing Commission (MRC) license.
- High school diploma/GED.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a flexible working schedule, which may include nights and weekends during the live race season May – September.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, and bend along with performing repetitive movements and frequent wrist and hand use throughout assigned shift.
- Must be able to work in a team-based environment.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
Canterbury Park is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.