Job Title: Chemical Pre-Weigher
Job Location: Eagan, MN
Job Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for pre-weighing raw materials for Compounding department in a personal care manufacturing environment.
- Pre-weigh and pick up raw materials for compounding departments/storage and/or warehouse areas as required. Must follow very strict protocol/batch records in order to pre weigh and properly fill out paperwork.
- Maintain accurate records of raw materials being consumed in Pre-Weigh department, as well as record these issuances on Pre-Weigh Sheets.
- Report all inventory inconsistencies and discrepancies to the Compounding Lead.
- Engage in housekeeping, safety and continuous improvement projects. Observe safety and health regulations by maintaining pre-weigh and storage areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Prepare materials and finished goods for warehouse storage. Operate specialized equipment such as pallet jack and/or forklift.
- Cycle count and maintain accurate inventory records within Compounding Department.
- Assist with hazardous waste material movement and/or other facility projects, as needed.
- Perform simple math functions using calculator.
High school diploma or GED required or equivalent experience. Must be able to speak, read/comprehend, and write in English.
1 year of work experience in a manufacturing and/or production environment required. Inventory control and/or material handling experience. Ability to drive forklift truck.
PC computer literate and use, basic math skills, cooperation, collaboration, communication, team work, read and follow instruction and guidelines, adhere to safety and housekeeping standards, attention to detail.
This candidate will work in an environment where the noise level is usually loud. This candidate will perform repetitive and non-repetitive work. While performing the duties of this job, this candidate will be required to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time, use hands and fingers, climb and balance, stoop, kneel, talk or hear. This candidate will occasionally be required to crouch or crawl and must frequently be able to pool, move and/or allocate materials up to 50 pounds. This position requires the use of PPE.
Please apply in person at our Bloomington office, or you may apply online at www.atlasstaffinginc.com.If you have a resume available, be ready to present it with your application.
We accept applications Monday – Friday, from 10am – 4pm, or by appointment.
Atlas Staffing, Inc.
1310 W 98th St
Bloomington, MN 55431
Phone: (952) 884-6074