This positions primary duty is to assist in the basic functions in the Cage. Highly tipped position!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safeguard company assets and adhere to all cage policies and procedures
- Adhere to Title 31 policies and procedures
- Assist in Main Bank duties as needed
- Provide excellent guest service
- Exchange guests chips for cash
- Make change for guests
- Issue dealer banks
- Verify the correct amount on returned dealer banks
- Tournament & Promotion's setups and registration
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to pass a CTR test after completing a training course post hire and annually thereafter
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Excellent guest service skills
- Basic math aptitude required
- Must possess the ability to work in a team-based environment
- Must be able to attain an MRC license
- 6 months of money handling experience preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally required to stand, bend and lift and/or move 20 pounds throughout assigned shift.
- This position also requires frequent wrist or hand use.
Canterbury Park is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.