FLSA Classification: Non-exempt, Full Time
Company: Zumbro House, Inc.
Location: Woodbury, MN
Zumbro House is a therapeutic community of residential programs, designed to serve individuals with mental disabilities and/or mental illness, and to help them live successfully and safely in the community. Our spectrum of residential services range from our most supported and supervised level of care, Corporate Foster Care, to a variety of apartment programs offering a range of supervision/support options, from 24/7 to partial day. Locations fort programs are located mostly in the Bloomington, Minneapolis, and Richfield metro area.
This position is located at the administrative offices in Woodbury, MN.
The Accounting Assistant will provide administrative and accounting support for the Finance department. This position reports to the Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone calls and respond to requests for information.
- General office duties, such as typing, filing, organization of supplies, copying, faxing, etc.
- Performs administrative duties that support the Finance Department. Completes special projects.
- Manage filing system client benefit documents.
- Audit and reconcile resident checking ledgers.
- General office and administrative support.
- Minimum of one year office administrative support experience is preferred.
- High School diploma required. Additional education preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to excel at detail management, and multitasking.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills with all staff/employees.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency. Must have experience in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
As this position and the company are continually evolving, it should be noted that the job description for Accounting Assistant will also evolve as additional areas of personnel management and HR needs are identified.
Benefits include a competitive salary, Dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, 401(K) Plan, and casual dress.