CDL A and B Drivers
TransForce is an incredibly stable organization with an excellent reputation and over 20 years of service to the transportation industry.
We are currently hiring CDL A and B Drivers. Local HOME DAILY positions available.
Drivers must be willing to load and unload. Hazmat Endorsement is a bonus!
- Class A or B CDL
- Experience – A minimum of one year of recent* experience driving the type of equipment that the driver will be assigned to operate.
- Accidents – No DOT defined accidents in the past three years in which the driver was convicted for a moving violation in connection with the crash or charged with responsibility for the crash – in any type of motor vehicle.
- Violations – No more than three moving violations in any type of motor vehicle in the past three years.
- No convictions for any of the following offenses (in any type of vehicle) in the past seven years. These violations include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol (.04 or greater alcohol concentration, driving under the influence as prescribed by state law, or refusing to test)
- Driving under the influence of a controlled substance
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- More than one excessive speeding violation (15 mph or more above the posted speed limit)
- Reckless driving
- A moving violation in connection with a fatal accident
- Vehicular manslaughter or vehicular homicide
- Eluding a police officer
- Operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license
- Local Home Daily Positions Available NOW!
- Hourly Pay - Paid Every Friday
- Average $850+ per week
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please call (612) 517-1546 or Click the "Apply for this job" button.
* Recent is generally defined as within the past 24 months.