Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging
We are the Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging, a leader, advocate, and partner in the seven-county Twin Cities metropolitan region. We support communities, health care, individuals, caregivers and others to help the population age successfully, living independently longer in their communities. MAAA has an integrated system of information, assistance, education, services and facility-to-home support. As a regional agency, MAAA delivers Senior Linkage Line® services in partnership with the Minnesota Board on Aging.
What can we offer you?
- Over 20 years of successful leadership in home and community-based services,
- Strong, consistent history of growth, financial stability, and effective leadership,
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life, disability,
- Generous time off benefit of 26 days of PTO annually plus 8 holidays,
- Pension savings plan with a match of 5% salary, and
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at http://metroaging.org/careers/ .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled